»» Lat: 42.3629830 | »» Long: -71.051187
The Prince Building was originally built in 1917 as a factory for the Prince Spaghetti Company. In 1974 it was converted to 42 condos. It features garage parking, elevator, and many units have high ceilings, private balconies and water views.
The Prince Building is located on Atlantic Avenue at the Commercial Street split, across from Commercial Wharf and Lewis Wharf and steps to Columbus Park.